Eftel Corporate offers multi-location businesses a wide variety of solutions, specifically designed to increase efficiency and savings. Our fully meshed network provides reliable and secure connectivity to most areas throughout Australia. Built for redundancy, flexibility and scalability, most business-grade services such as ISDN, DSL and Fibre, can be seamlessly implemented to adapt to the changing communication needs of your business. Eftel Corporate will ensure that your VPN solution meets the immediate and future requirements of your business.
BENEFITS OF OUR CORPORATE VPN SOLUTIONS:
- Reliable network
- Dedicated account managers
- Advanced corporate support
- Industry leading Service Level Agreement of 99.9 per cent uptime
- Reduced operational costs in comparison to traditional WAN services
- Reduced transit time and transportation costs for remote users
- Simplified network topology in certain scenarios
- Provides global networking opportunities
- Provides telecommuter support
- Provides broadband networking compatibility
- Provides a faster ROI (Return On Investment) than traditional carrier leased/owned Wide Area Network (WAN) lines
The Eftel VPN product has been designed to incorporate various security features which ensure secure communication for VPN customers. The core functionality lies within the Eftel network where a separate VPN server is provisioned for each VPN customer. Each location of the VPN has a separate PVC/PPP session initiated on their CPE which travels through the Eftel private network into the core and terminates on the dedicated VPN server.
The VPN server is therefore responsible for the termination of the VPN data sessions and all routing between each end user. The CPE also incorporates security functionality which enables inter-office security within the same VPN, and also includes security functionality for Internet access
CONTACT EFTEL CORPORATE
Allow the professional team at Eftel Corporate to tailor a unique VPN that will improve efficiency and increase productivity within your company.
There are many variables associated with engineering a comprehensive managed VPN, consequently for more information it is necessary to speak with an experienced account manager. They will be able to provide you with the feature and pricing details associated with implementing your company's tailored VPN solution.
If you have any questions, require additional information, or would like to discuss a service solution for your business, please contact Eftel Corporate using the details below.
- SHDSL speeds of 512Kbps, 1Mbps, 1.5Mbps, and 2Mbps
- ADSL speeds of upto 24Mbit downstream
- Ethernet / EoC, Frame and Fibre available
- Alternative high-bandwidth access options if DSL is unavailable - PSTN, ISDN, x.163, Fibre, Ethernet and ATM
- No data charges for traffic between each site over the VPN
- Dedicated Point-to-Point inter-capital pipes with speeds from 64kbps to 100Mbps available
- Private communication for voice, video and data
- Traffic does NOT utilise the public Internet.
- Reduced upfront costs
- No need for special firewalls or VPN servers
- Fully managed network - no ongoing maintenance