Fibre is a premium business-grade communications service, suitable for companies of all shapes and sizes. The technology was developed primarily for companies who utilise mission critical applications, and requiremaximum speed, guaranteed reliability and scalability. It comes with a 99.9 per cent uptime Service Level Agreement, and is ideally suited for companies that use multiple services, such as voice, data and video, simultaneously.
Fibre is generally only available in the CBD and can be more expensive than other solutions if your building or street has no fibre in the ground.
Speeds between 512Kbps and 1Gbps (incremental in 1Mbps blocks) can be achieved on Fibre depending on the location of your office and the fibre pit.
All Fibre services will terminate on an Ethernet interface and can be connected directly to a router or firewall. Eftel Corporate's Fibre is available in most Australian capital cities, and in a variety of surrounding areas.
CONTACT EFTEL CORPORATE
If you have any questions, require additional information, or would like to discuss a service solution for your business, please contact Eftel Corporate using the details below.
- Phone: 13004 EFTEL
- Fax: 1300 662 125
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Reliable network
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated account managers
- Advanced corporate support
- Industry leading Service Level Agreement of 99.9 per cent uptime
- Supreme performance - exclusive, dedicated and reliable bandwidth
- Suitability for a wide range of services, including voice and video real time applications, Internet access, and multimedia conferencing
- Fibre presents a focal point for all remote locations to traverse back to, perfect for cases where a VPN is required