Your business PSTN (standard phone) services can easily be transferred to Eftel and combined with your Internet connectivity to provide a single bill solution reducing overhead and increasing operational efficiency with your accounting. In addition we can tailor a package to your business needs and provide, in most cases, significant savings on your telecommunications costs.
Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
ISDN is available as a Primary Rate Access (PRA) and can be configured with 10, 20 or 30 active traffic channels, as well as Basic Rate Access (BRA) which uses two channels.
ISDN 2 Enhanced
This service transforms your existing analogue telephone line into two digital connections. This means you can have fast access to the Internet and still make and receive phone calls and faxes. In most cases, you will even be able to use your existing telephone number.
- High availability - approximately 96 per cent
- Ability to upgrade a normal analogue phone line to two digital lines
- Includes two telephone numbers
- Allows voice and data services simultaneously
- Internet speeds of 2 x 64Kbps
- ISDN is commonly used as a redundancy to the primary connection
ISDN 10/20/30 - Digital Voice and Data Communications
ISDN 10/20/30 is Eftel's Primary Rate (PR) ISDN service. It is a service that provides enhanced functionality and replaces conventional analogue telephone lines. With an ISDN 10/20/30 service you will be able to connect your PABX, and use the indial facility for all your incoming traffic, both voice and data. You may also dedicate a few of the channels to video conferencing.
Contact Eftel Corporate
If you have any questions, require additional information, or would like to discuss a service solution for your business, please contact Eftel Corporate using the details below. You will receive a reply via e-mail, or a call from an account manager within 24 hours - that's our promise to you.
- Phone: 1300 4 EFTEL
- Fax: 1300 662 125
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Reliable network
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated account managers
- Advanced corporate support
- Industry leading Service Level Agreement of 99.9 per cent uptime
- ISDN 10/20/30 is available in 10, 20 or 30 channels, which makes it suitable for both small and large companies
- Each service has the ability to use separate channels for voice and data simultaneously
- A greater bandwidth - 64Kbps to 30 x 64Kbps - which increases voice clarity and reliability of data transmissions
- Video and audio-conferencing capability
- Faster call dialling - increase workplace productivity
- Significant cost savings - multiple services can be delivered through a single pair copper wires
- In-dial allows direct dial to extensions within your office rather than going through a switchboard or receptionist